Did You Know…
Paulding Exempted Village Schools has a 2.36 mill renewal levy on the ballot November 5, 2013 for operating expenses:
- This levy was first passed by our voters in 1981 at 8.0 mills and has been renewed 7 times.
- NO NEW TAXES!!!
- $418,250 is collected from the levy each year.
- The original levy in 1981 was called an “emergency levy”, so we are required to use the same language on the ballot.
- The District works continuously to curtail expenses while keeping quality education for our students.
- Paulding Schools has been rated Excellent or higher for the past 3 years!
- For further information please contact William Hanak, Superintendent, at email@example.com or at 419-399-4656.