Substitute Teacher Aides Needed
We are in need of substitute teacher’s aides for our district. All that is required is a love of children, the ability to follow directives, get along with others and to have a valid Teacher’s Aide Permit through ODE.
To apply for a Permit you will need:
- A completed application for Paulding Schools
- FBI/BCI Background Check ($60 non-refundable)
- ESEA Qualification - Only 1 item below is required
- Associates Degree
- 2 years of post-secondary coursework
- ParaProfessional Exam ($100 non-refundable)
Teacher Aides help in the High School, Middle School, Oakwood Elementary, and Paulding Elementary including the preschool programs in both of the elementaries.
Contact Cindy Kauser at email@example.com or 419-399-4656 ext 1512, for more information or questions on the application process.