Substitute Teacher Aides Needed


Substitute Teacher Aides Needed


We are in need of substitute teacher’s aides for our district.  All that is required is a love of children, the ability to follow directives, get along with others and to have a valid Teacher’s Aide Permit through ODE.

To apply for a Permit you will need:

  • A completed application for Paulding Schools
  • FBI/BCI Background Check ($60 non-refundable)
  • ESEA Qualification - Only 1 item below is required
    • Associates Degree
    • 2 years of post-secondary coursework
    • ParaProfessional Exam ($100 non-refundable)

Teacher Aides help in the High School, Middle School, Oakwood Elementary, and Paulding Elementary including the preschool programs in both of the elementaries. 


Contact Cindy Kauser at or 419-399-4656 ext 1512,  for more information or questions on the application process.

Back to School News      Print News Article